Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sweet Arden again!

I love this stamp by Sweet Pea Stamps, her name is Arden and I think she is just beautiful. I coloured her with Copics, used some G45 Steampunk papers, a flower and a DA chippie to finish her off, oooh don't forget some Distress stickles to add some magic and sparkle!



And a close up of Arden.....


I would like to enter her into the Copic Oz challenge. I will be back with a LO tomorrow, hope everyone has been busy creating! Thank you for popping by and your lovely comments.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful and what stunning colouring!! Thank you so much for playing the CopicOz Challenge with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Colleen.. I can see why you'd want to reuse that stamp... just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Colleen that is so stunning. I LOVE that gorgeous stamp.

    ReplyDelete