Friday, April 8, 2011

A bit late...

So I am a bit late in sharing this but I have been busy with my gorgeous Lime Tart kit so I can't show you anything yet. So here is my Prima March BAP and colour palette.

With the BAP, I pretty much stuck to the sketch and kept it simple because the photo is of my youngest DS so not too many flowers......LOL!!! Once again alot of fussy cutting and stitching :) Isn't the photo gorgeous, love that chubby bubby smile!



So I had this clever idea and fussy cut the row of daisies at the bottom too, half way through I started to question myself...LOL!!



mmmm, the pic looks pretty 'blue'...sorry:( With the colour palette I did this journal and used a Prima stamp, coloured with my copics, with layers and fussy cutting.



Thanks for popping by and for your lovely comments, I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Both the layout and the journal are really beautiful Col :) I love those Prima papers and the chubby cheeks are gorgeous..hehe..
    Hope your enjoying a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your beautiful LO Colleen.. fussy cutting and flowers.. 2 of my fav things!! Your journal looks gorgeous.. so much lovely layering!! Have a fab weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is sublime - love the soft colours and how you've put it together. Your journal is so cute too, I wish I had the nerve to tackle a project like that! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww these are just so GORGEOUS!!! Love all your fussy cutting...it sure is worth it! :))Xx

    ReplyDelete