Saturday, August 20, 2011

Antiquing Tissue Paper

I am finally getting everything unpacked, now I just need to know where I put everything.......LOL. So its taking me a little longer than usual when I am crafting but I guess I will get there but not much is happening because I have been to tired but I have a feeling that is going to change this week! Well enough of my waffling, I just wanted to pop on here and let you know I have a little tutorial up at Lime Tart blog with their gorgeous A la Tarte kit. It was stunning! Unfortunately it has sold out already but you can still get the Full Tart and Half Tart and they are also gorgeous! Here is a peak but pop on over here for a little inspiration with Antiquing Tissue Paper.





Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments, hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations Col and welcome back in blogland now that your craftroom is organised and ready!

    Hug, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags Colleen!! And that tissue paper flower is amazing!! I am so addicted to that Antiquing Tissue. Love it!! Hope you get all of your unpacking done so you can scrap!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen these are so cool! I loved the tutorial, thanks for sharing that. Wishing you a speedy adjustment to your new home.

    ReplyDelete