Friday, September 16, 2011

Spring Time!!

I did it again.......lol. Yes, I loved Nadia's sketch at her challenge blog Once Upon a Sketch but never posted it on time, never mind I still love the sketch and I am happy with my layout :)

I used a Stuff 2 Scrap piece of chippie - Flower Border #1, which I cut and then painted with Distress Crackle paint. I then added them to my clusters of flowers, with Spring I felt like lots of flowers :)



Some close ups.





Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments!!

3 comments:

  1. This is just so precious Col :) I love the soft pallette and those chippie pieces look fantastic! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too...life is a little crazy atm and scrapping is one of the things that I don't have as much time for...but when I do this is always such a beautiful place to visit. Hope your weekend is lovely and all things are well with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and beautiful.
    Lovely photo and so many cute details.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Colleen!! I always love Nadia's sketch too!! I love how you used the sketch to make this page.. Lovely and SO beautiful!! XOXO.

    ReplyDelete