Sunday, April 15, 2012

Whiff of Joy's Summer Stamp Kit

Is now available to pre-order and you are going to love it! The theme of this kit is 'Charles Dickens/Jane Austen/Vintage/old times'. Here is a sneaky peek of this gorgeous kit.





I absolutely loved having a play with this image, I paper pieced her dress, hat and umbrella. And I used the gorgeous Glitz papers 'Pretty in Pink' - perfect for this little darling!

To get your pre-order in, pop on over to the Whiff of Joy store here and you will find the Summer Stamp Kit.

Thanks for popping by and for your lovely comments.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Paper Piecing, I love all the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image! Gorgeous card. Love the paper piecing.

    Hugs Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Colleen this is so delightful .. I love it , you hsve put your heart and soul into this ... loveeeeeeeeee it so much .xoxo
    hey I am going to Darwin too so will meet you there ... it is going to be fabulous fun ... xoxo

    ReplyDelete