Sunday, July 8, 2012

WOJ Challenge

A new challenge went up this week at Whiff of Joy Challenges and I am a few days late sharing this but it has just been one of those crazy weeks :(

So the challenge is super easy and I had lots of fun with this one- Stars and Stripes. Perfect challenge for a boys card and I just had the perfect stamp for it - Policeman Henry!!!


Isn't he perfect for boys?

The papers are Authentique, some chipboard stars and a doily from my stash, Tim Holtz film strip, Kaisercraft pearls, I coloured Henry with Copics and the sentiment is also Whiff of Joy.


Another close up.


Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments, they are always appreciated! I hope you can join us with this challenge :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks wonderfull...a great card..henry s policeman is great and the paper you used is fantastic...

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Colleen! Love your police-mouse and the layout of your card.
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome !!! Love this sweet Henry. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete