Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lime Tart DT

I have been quite a bad blogger this year and a little missing in action, I wish I could say it's because I have been scrapping up a storm at my desk but unfortunately its just the normal daily things that have got in the way. Nothing major, just all a little time consuming, hopefully I will get to play at my desk in the next few days and I have just received my February kit from Lime Tart, the A La Tarte.

And I still need to share my January projects using the gorgeous  January A La Tarte. First up are some cards.


I created the background with 3 different colours of Distress Inks and some water, let it dry and then stamped the floral image.


The kit included these gorgeous kraft butterflies by Maya Road.


Another card with the same technique and Distress Inks, so much fun!


I kept the design of the cards pretty simple to keep the main focus on the stamped image.


Another card but this time I used the kraft butterflies to emboss my background.


 The 7Gypsies scalloped circles are included in the kit, I stamped the image and blended some Vintage Photo Distress Ink over the whole circle.
 


Thank you for stopping by, I will be back with my January layouts using this gorgeous kit.

4 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of your cards. They are all very pretty! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderfull card creations, looks all very lovely.
    The one with the butterfly i like the most

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige kaarten. ik vind ze allemaal beeldig
    groetjes janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of the cards they are all lovely, I love the first so pretty. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete