Sunday, April 13, 2014

WOJ - Little Fisherman

I have a sweet little card for a special little boy's birthday. This digi from WOJ 'Little Fisherman' is perfect for little boys but great for the 'big' boys too!


I don't make a lot of male themed cards and I really need to but when I do I tend to keep them fairly simple. I guess its because I stay away from lace and pretty things like flowers. The papers are Maya Road 'Life's Journey", the sentiment is WOJ 'Festive Occasions' and I finished it off with a button and some twine.


Isn't he the sweetest fisherman? Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

2 comments:

  1. Love your colouring and your card, you should do them more often :), lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card creation, like that image

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete