Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lime Tart May Gallery


If you looking for the Whiff of Joy blog hop, please look here.

I got to play with the gorgeous A La Tarte this month and Lime Tart's May Gallery is up, so if you looking for some inspiration, then have a look here, you won't be disappointed.

I made a set of three cards and even though the papers are 6x6 I made two layouts as well. I loved the fresh colours and to be honest I was a bit nervous with the chevron stamp but I adore it now!!



And some close ups, this kit has lots of yummy bits and pieces!




And my cards........I recently realised I have a huge stash of cards but mainly for girls so I really need to make more masculine cards, I will have to set myself a challenge I think!







This post is looking very picture heavy so I will be back with the second layout, I am so impressed I have posted this on time this month ;)

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Colleen, it looks great and the colours of the DP are lovely!!!!

    Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen what fantastic layouts and such beautiful papers and embellishments, your cards here are just fabulous I love all three, what stunning work well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete