Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just like Mommy.....

Woohoo.... I have made it in time....lol!! I started this layout in the weekend and the cold and well just life got in the way and I couldn't find time to finish it so this afternoon I was determined to get it done. Here it is.



This is for the challenge at Once Upon Sketch, I used the sketch as well and really loved it so stuck very closely to it. With lots of fussy cutting and layers (my fave!!) and I pulled out some of my stash and used some Crate paper which I thought was perfect for this gorgeous photo of my little girl. Nice and bright and girly!! A close up.



Thanks for popping by and for your lovely comments :)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome that you just made it on time!!! And with a few hours to spare too LOL! Great feeling that!
    Thank you so very much Colleen for laying along with us. I LOVE the bright and happy colours here and your journalling is so sweet. Mine little girl is the same too :o) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely the image of a Colleen mini me, how cute is she, this layout is just amazing, the fussy cutting, the gorgeous array of colours, this layout rocks my girl. How cute is your little angel. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am really so glad that you got it in on time Colleen because it really is such a stunner of a layout - I just can't fault it! Perfect!! Thanks for playing at Once Upon a Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photo, fun embellies! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! this is so sweet and totally adorable.. love the cluster.. gorgeous layout!!xx lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, she is so beautiful - and so is your layout! The Crate Paper is perfect and your layering is amazing as always.

    ReplyDelete