Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Petal Melody

When I first saw this gorgeous stamp at Lime Tart it reminded so much of my DD so I made her a birthday card, her birthday is coming up and she will be 10, where does the time go? The stamp is Petal Melody by Crafts and Me, here is my card.



A close up of Petal Melody before I made the card.



And a photo of my gorgeous girl.



I would like to enter my card in Crafts and Me Challenges #41 - Birthdays.
Blogger has been playing up again, I haven't been able to add photo's to my blog posts, highly frustrating...lol!!! What would we do without blogger :)

Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I am off to look at all the new challenges, I haven't done much in the way of scrapping these past two months and my desk is calling me :)

5 comments:

  1. How sweet is your girl and your card...!!!!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Colleen! Beautiful colours. :)
    Bummer about Blogger. Still giving me trouble too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a beautiful card and that image really resembles your sweet daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful card. Great paper piecing. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Colleen, that gorgeous Melody stamp looks like it was made in the image of your beautiful daughter, oh and your colouring as usual is amazing. Thanks for your words re: my mojo, it meant heaps to me. Love to you and your family, Blogger is very very bad, lol. Melx

    ReplyDelete