Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pop Up

It has been soooo cold these last few days and I am so not use to the cold. At the start of the week we were having temperatures of 28 degrees and no jumpers!! Anyway I have a card to share with you today with a little suprise to it :)



And this is what it looks like when it is closed.



I have posted on Lime Tarts blog today, how to make one, so pop on over here. I used Lime Tarts June Full Tart Kit, it is gorgeous and so so pretty and I have used a Whiff of Joy stamp.

And before I go, here is a view from the top and I would like to enter my card into Whiff of Joys Challenge #106 - Strawberries & Cream.


Cute hey? And they are so much fun to make, hope you give it a go. Thanks for popping by and for your lovely comments.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute Col, will have to check out how you made it for sure.
    Hugs cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO gorgeous. Love what you are doing with cards lately!Hope you are well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. I'm off to have a go right now, Thanks for the tutorial.
    Regards
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Colleen. Love the design and the colouring. Thanks for joining us this week at Whiff of Joy. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how beautiful!! I love the image!! Beautiful job!! Thank you for joining Whiff of Joy this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors - great take on the theme.
    Thanks for joining us at WOJ-Challenges.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete