Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back to share............

My take on The Color Room #6...... Loved the colours again this week and scrapped a pic of my DS when he was little and the love he had for his bike! He used his feet as brakes so he would wear through the front of his shoes on a regular basis!!!

Both boys are fighting the 'winter bugs' at the moment, so they pretty kranky at the moment, hopefully they will feel better soon!!!!!

I haven't shared my Mays kit from Scrapbookingstock yet but it is up on their blog, so head over there and have a look. It is a stunning kit, a mini album and there are two colours available, red and black.
http://scrapbookingstock.blogspot.com/

I hope you are all having a great week so far and thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaww!! What a sweet layout. Love that top right corner cluster of embellies. Superb!! B-)

    ReplyDelete