Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lime Tart May Gallery

The gallery is up at Lime Tart so make sure you pop on over and have a peek, there is so much gorgeous inspiration you won't be dissappointed! I got to play with the A la Tarte kit and it is stunning, I had so much fun with it.

A pic of my gorgeous girl when she was little, where does the time go?





This is a pic of my mum as a baby, such precious pics to have.



And a close up of my flowers I made.



This is a wedding photo of my grandparents whom I never got to meet, they both had passed away before I was born.



And my card with my beautiful Sweetpea girl, Maggie.



Wow, a long post today but I wanted to share this gorgeous kit with you so well done if you made it through and thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments!!!

8 comments:

  1. wow, these SB layouts are gorgeous. I love this vintage look. you have inspired me to do some scrapping - the hardest part is to pick a photo (there are so many!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your layouts, and the sweet flowers they are so beautiful hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Beautiful flowers!! Really like your LO`s too, pretty details and pictures! Wish you a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pages!!!...such a great work!!!
    I love evrything in here !!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Colleen.. stunning creations here.. loving all of them!! Your flowers look fantastic!! Have a fab week :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally stunning and gorgeous, I absolutely love all your layouts and card. I can see lots of dimensions, details and just love those handmade flowers...awesome and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layouts and gorgeous papers. You're so lucky to have those treasured photo and have used them beautifully.
    Regards
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all fabulous!! Wonderful use of Laced with Grace!! Thanks for playing in the "Get Your Glitz On" Clustering challenge!!

    ReplyDelete