Tuesday, December 27, 2011

May Your Christmas Sparkle

I am late to wish you all a merry christmas but I do really hope you all had a fabulous day with your loved ones and are enjoying the break. I have another christmas card to share with you using a WOJ stamp, one of my favourites :)



And here is a photo of our gingerbread house the kids decorated and I think the three of them did an awsome job.



I have been super busy and a pretty bad blogger, hopefully now all the festivities are over I can find some more crafting time and more time for blogging :) Thank you for popping by and for all your lovely comments this year, I appreciate every single one of them and love reading them.

4 comments:

  1. Your children sure did a great job on the gingerbread house and I would love to see you on my blog again once in a while!!!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and children have talent too. I got a letter, thank you. Happy New year.
    Lily Anuska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids did a fab work with the gingerhouse:)
    Your card is very beautiful too,love the image:):)

    ReplyDelete