Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WOJ - Some Metal


This weeks WOJ Challenge is 'Add Some Metal & a DT Call'!!!! Exciting news so if you love WOJ stamps then all you have to do is submit your card for this challenge and add DT after your name.

I used ' Henry with Large Flower', I still love this release, one of my favourites.


I used Basic Grey papers 'Hello Luscious', Wild Orchid and Kaisercraft flowers and the metal embellishment from my stash.


And my cute little metal flower.


Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Colleen! That patterned paper is a perfect match for this image!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschön dein Kärtchen, das sieht richtig klasse aus!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Colleen.. love the colours and beautiful details!! Hope you are all well.. big hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Henry is so sweet! Beautiful embellishment!
    Hugs, June

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAb card, Colleen - love the colours and gorgeous papers! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete