Saturday, February 9, 2013

WOJ - Preview 2

Happy weekend  everyone, I hope you are getting some crafty time in :) I have another Whiff of Joy sneak peek.

This gorgeous image is Thorny Greetings.


My favourite die again WOJ 'Sweet Tags with Hearts', the key charm is WOJ 'Baroque Keys', WOJ 'Coconut Brown' satin ribbon, WOJ Button Twine, papers are Glitz Design 'Pretty in Pink', sentiment and leafy stamps are Prima, flowers are Wild Orchid and Kaisercraft and lace from my stash.


A closer look at this gorgeous key!


Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to join us on Monday for WOJ's Blog Hop!!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I love the colours and the sweet image. Beautiful! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Coleen, lovely image, beautiful colours !

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind dit een prachtige kaart Coleen, je stempel vind ik erg leuk.
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very sweet and lovely ! Cute image and lovely colouring, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I left a comment already??? Darn computers. This is beautiful. Very sweet design, the lace and flowers and distressing really adds a vintage feel. So sweet and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete