Saturday, May 25, 2013

WOJ Challenge #154

Now for some catch up blogging! The last WOJ Challenge #154 was 'Anything but a Card', this is my little project, a altered notebook.

This cutie is WOJ Henry 'Enjoying Spring'.


I used some older MME papers from my stash, finished the cover off by layering some patterned paper, a doily, flower, some washi, a mini tag and clip with some twine.


 
Then I covered and decorated the back cover and inside covers.
 




Thanks for stopping by, I will be back with some more projects to share!

4 comments:

  1. Wat heb je dat notebook prachtig bewerkt.
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very wonderfull notes book, looks great!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling.. so springy and totally sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image and the colors are really pretty -so beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete