Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Boys....

Some of you might know already, my boys are 17 months apart and it was very busy in the beginning with a 3 year old DD too but these boys have such a close bond. I have always loved watching them and now that they getting older they are 'partners in crime'.....LOL! The joys of boys :)
I have had these gorgeous pics of the two of them for a while now and I have finally scrapped them using Bo Bunny's range 'Cambridge', it is gorgeous and such a perfect range for boys! Here's my take on their sketch challenge........



While I had my papers out I joined in with the card challenge. This was a little harder, you had to use something from nature. When a I looked outside, all I could see was dirt and more dirt, living in the 'desert' theres not much! So I used a wooden embellishment, the birdcage and I haven't added my sentiment - will do that later when I have a home for my card!



Thank you for popping by :)

3 comments:

  1. oh beautiful! Both, the card and the layout! 17 months apart huh? And a 3yo at the same time? No need to say more! LOL..thanks so much for your lovely words on my blog! Thanks heaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic!!! You did have your hands full!!!!! I bet you are glad thats over. My boys are similar to yours .....23mths apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is just soooo gorgeous!! Love all the distressing...so yumm!!! I have two boys 19 months apart so I know what you mean. Its beautiful to watch the bond between them get closer everyday ! :) xo

    ReplyDelete