Monday, November 8, 2010

Some prettiness & an award!

This weeks palette at The Color Room is so pretty and I managed to get my LO done, this term is proving to be soooooooo busy - I can't wait for the holidays :)



Aren't the colours gorgeous???

Cherry On Top Award



I received this lovely award from the super talented Cathy and there are some rules that apply when you pass it on, so here they are...

The rules are:

1. Thank the person that gave it to you!

Thank you so much Cathy for the Cherry On Top Award, my very 1st blog award!

2. Post it with pride on your blog!


3. List 3 things you love about yourself!

1) I am an easy going, calm and generally relaxed person.

2) I am patient and enjoy old people's company, one day when I have some more time I would like to volunteer at an old age home.

3) Love my kids and support and encourage them in many things, even if that m eans playing mom's taxi!!.

4. Post a picture you love!



This may not be the greatest photo of the kids, they all squinting in the sun but I love how it captures all 3 of them exploring. I love that they will do everything together, especially if we are out, they will wander off together!

5. Tag 5 other people.

Belinda Spencer

Teresa Fenstermacher

Mistra Hoolahan

Nikki Antonello

Sarah Lou

Sorry ladies I couldn't get these links to work, been fighting with blogger for 2 days now so I give up....LOL!! Thanks again Cathy and did you see I got the link to work up at the top?

Thanks for popping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for the award Colleen!!! Your layout for TCR #31 is so adorable, sweet and pretty. B-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Colleen... love the chipboard element and all the detail!! So nice to learn a little about you... the pic of your children is so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, those colours ARE gorgeous! And the picture is soooo sweet! Beautiful layout, Colleen - and thanks so much for the tag!

    ReplyDelete