Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pink & Pretty

Time for some pink and girly post :) I have been playing with some new stamps from Whiff of Joy, their Princess range. They are beautiful in their flowing dresses and delicate details. Here is my card 'Princess for 1 Day'.



I have coloured my princess with Copics and most of her dress is blue so she really stands out amongst the flowers, it looks like she is singing in a beautiful flower garden :)



I have used Authentique Uncommon papers and have fussy cut the roses and layered them, here is a close up.



And a close up of my sentiment, which I stamped, distressed and then sewed as well.



I am entering my card into Whiff of Joys challenge #113 - Janes Sketch. I love her sketches!!! Did I tell you I was in the top 3 for the previous challenge 'Pink & Pearls' for this card...wooohooo :)

And before I go I have another quick card I made for the office where I work, for someone who is getting married this weekend. Simple, plain and elegant but I love the way it came out. The bird cage is Kaisercraft which I painted white and finished off with the rose and butterfly.



Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments, hope you have an awsome weekend!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. OH! MY! Colleen... these Cards are SO Beautiful!!!!!
    The First 1 with the Stamp & then you have Colored it using Copics.... Just Totally DIVINE!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow !!! this is exquisite .... so delicate and detailed ... love the colours and the design ... super duper awesome.. hugz x
    thanks for your beautiful words on my blog .. you are very special xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards as usual Collen.. love the colours and beautiful work in the 1st and the elegant simplicity of your 2nd!! Have a wonderful week :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! Beautiful how you used the blue only on the image and those roses go wonderfully with her...

    Thanks for joining WOJ Challenges!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome card, Colleen!! Your colouring is fab and I love the colours and papers you've used!! Thanks for playing along with us at WOJ Challenges this time around, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautyfull!
    Thanks for joining the challenge of WOJ.

    Hugs, Durvina

    ReplyDelete