Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Exciting News......

If you haven't already seen, I am so excited to share that I am a Digi Queen for Polkadoodles Digi Design Team! An awesome name don't you think? Its not often we get to call ourselves a queen ;)


I have already created my first project and I used this cutie 'Hollybobs Little Elf'.


I am hoping I get my Christmas cards done early this year but with such gorgeous Christmas images to play with, I am sure I will!


Pop on over to Polkadoodles blog and meet the rest of the lovely Digi Queens and have a peek at their awesome work.

Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool image and wonderfull coloring, at all a fanatstic project

    LG
    MIchaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, he's such a gorgeous little elf and you've coloured him beautifully :)

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, love the christmas images. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owwww what a wonderfull news, many congrats on your new DT position and enjoy the ride, your card is great, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet is this card! Welcome to team PD, Colleen! Following you.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete