Sunday, September 28, 2014

Polkadoodles Tag

Hello, sorry I'm very late with this post. This is my second creation for Polkadoodles Digi Queen DT, this week the theme was Halloween.

I created a tag with Spooky House 2 and awesome news if you click here, you can grab it as a freebie! You can find more Halloween Polkadoodle images here.


Stuck to the typical colours, added some burlap, flowers and finished it off with some twine and a WOJ charm.


Personally for me this is the hardest theme to create, sorry to all the Halloween lovers but I don't personally celebrate it or believe in it. So I typically procrastinate when it comes to difficult tasks like this for me............lol.

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

4 comments:

  1. so sweet
    hugs Susan - Senior design team at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and loving the burlap background you have used too. It's great to have you part of the Polka Doodles team too.

    Hugs, Lou (PD Senior DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag and love your embellishments xxxx

    ReplyDelete