Monday, December 13, 2010

Get Picky and My Minds Eye challenges!!!

First up is my LO for Get Picky's inspiration challenge, I love the whole quote but the word 'miracles' really stuck out at me, all 3 of my kids are miracles. But this LO is of my eldest son who was a twin but I lost his twin early in my pregnancy and had some serious complications , I have tucked in some personal journaling on the tag behind the scan pics and have kept the design pretty simple to keep my pics the main focus!



Next up is my LO for My Minds Eye challenge 'Its a _________ thing'. This is my DD and her love for all things girlie!



I got some shelving today for my little scrapbooking spot so I am busy organising and packing....making more space...LOL!!!! Thanks for popping by and for your lovely comments!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO's Colleen!! Love them both but your MME LO is so so pretty... love the lace and embellies!! You're so lucky to have a girly girl... Brittany is still a little tomboy. She's 15 now and I'm starting to see a glimmer of a girly girl... she actually went shopping with me the other day and bought a dress to wear Christmas Day!!! I almost passed out as she usually will only wear a dress if I beg and bribe her... lol. Have a fab day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Colleen! Love the the flowers and lace on that second one, it's just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Lo's col... I adore the "girl thing" one... so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so beautiful Colleen. Just love them. B-)

    ReplyDelete