Friday, December 24, 2010

Sneaky peek....



This is Lime Tarts January kit - Half Tart, isn't it gorgeous??? Go and have a look here and have a peak at the other kits, just gorgeous!!

Because of my holiday I will start playing with the kits in February but in the meantime Philipa sent me some of these gorgeous papers and some Sweetpea stamps! So I've been stealing any spare little bit of time I can and been colouring with my Copics...heres a little sneak..



So many gorgeous stuff to play with and so little time at the moment....thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

  1. I so love what you are doing with those Copics Colleen. Definately have to give them a go I think. Can't wait to see the full reveal. I hope you and your family have a special and happy christmas. Cheers B-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see what you create (or have created!) merry Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the sneek and OMG you are a Copic Queen!!! Truly beautiful. Cant wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete