Saturday, December 11, 2010

White with 1

I loved the challenge this month at WW1 this month even though the grey was a bit daunting and the lack of grey stash....LOL!!! And with life being so busy at the moment, this LO took ages to do with so many interruptions - don't enjoy scrapping like that but hey, thats life!



Here is some close ups of my yummy piece of Dusty Attic.





I have been experimenting with my chippies, playing with my heat gun and loved the finish on my letterbox. Now I can't take credit for this, I got some helpful hints from the super talented Mistra Hoolahan, if you haven't seen her work then head over to her blog !

Thanks for popping by and for taking the time to comment. Have a fabulous weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Colleen... LOVE the altered chipboard and your masking!! Beautiful family portrait! Thanks so much for joining in at WW1 Also thanks so much for the lovely comments on my blog... you're such a sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colleen!! I am glad I found your blog from Nadia's! I love your style. Oh my... this page is SO gorgeous!! Love it so much!! Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Colleen. Such a beautiful photo and that letterbox is completely DIVINE!!! I so have to learn how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Colleen, this is just STUNNING!!!! Love the chippy and gorgeous photo! Thanks for joining in this month at WW1! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning photo and stunning page. I want that chipboard on the right of your page. lol
    thanks for playing along at WW1.
    x

    ReplyDelete