Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

For those of you who have been waiting for my Lime Tart reveal, here is a bigger 'sneaky peak'.....but you will have to wait for the full reveal.... :)



Philipa has loaded all the January kits today, I can't pick a fave they are all gorgeous. So pop on over and have a look at Lime Tart's January kits.

I thought I would wish you all a happy new year now, I hope you all have a fabulous evening and 2011 will be a great year for you all!

Thank you to all the lovely ladies I have met since I started my blog and for taking the time to leave such lovely comments, I really do appreciate each and every one of them. And thank you to the ladies who also visit my blog, I hope you all have a fabulous year ahead!!

4 comments:

  1. simply stunning. wishing you a happy 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, looks gorgeous..... Wishing you a happy new year...

    Hugs

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you too. LOOKS great..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!! Absolutely amazing!!!!!
    Your colouring is fantastic!!!
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete