Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Remember......

to stop and take a moment to breath.......Phew has it been busy around here and not getting much time to scrap or sleep for that matter :( So I thought I would share an old card and two LO. First up is a card, using a gorgeous CC Designs stamp, Jessamine.



This LO was for last months (I think) sketch challenge at Crate Paper blog, a littl bit different to my usual I think but I still like it.



And last but not least is another Crate Paper LO using their Restoration range.



And how lucky am I? Yesterday was my birthday and DH is away but my DD gathered up the boys on Sunday night and they all made cards for me. She wrapped my pressies and they even made cupcakes for me while I was at work. I was completely blown away and felt very loved and appreciated! Sometimes they get so wrapped up in themselves (as all kids do), you actually wonder how much they appreciate? They did it all by themselves without any prompting so I am very proud of my gorgeous children!!!! Here are their cards, aren't they special?



Well done if you got to the end of my long post and thank you for popping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love all your LO's Colleen... just gorgeous and that card is super cute!! How sweet are your birithday cards... always means so much more when they are made with love!! Hope you had a fantastic birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww....that is just the sweetest thing! HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday, what beautiful children you have! Gorgeous LO's and card too love the first LO especially. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Colleen. These all look AMAZING! Way to go.

    Happy BIRTHDAY and what a shame hubby is away. At least the kids tried their best hey? Gotta love them. Hope your day was as good as you wished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work Colleen!! Love 'The Look' layout and that stamp on the first card is so adorable. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete