Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I am still here!!

Wow, it feels like ages since I last blogged!! No I haven't been working on my Master's entries, it was so exciting last year seeing one of my entries printed in the Masters Special Edition mag but we have had a crazy year and we moved house so I decided not to enter, time has been an issue. So with the move I have been without internet for 2 weeks..........I tell you its been hard..LOL. More fustrating though, the amount of phone calls I had to make to just get connected, it sent my blood pressure sky high!

I have over 300 emails to go through and lots of catching up to do but it might have been a good thingthough having no connection with all the unpacking I had to do........I hate moving! Anyway amongst all the usual move dramas we had some sad news thrown in and it makes you take a step back and appreciate the little things, take the time to hug your loved ones now and every day and tell them how much you love them!!!

I haven't done much in the creative area but I do have my Lime Tart August kit to share with you so I will be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you again and that all is kind of okay at your end of the world. No internet......it seems like ages we had to do without and we hardly can anymore..........something to think about!!!! At least it speedeed up the unpacking LOL!!!
    Best wishes for a very happy time in the new home for you and your family, hug

    Irene

    ReplyDelete