Saturday, August 27, 2011

Children need Love

I have a layout to share with you today, I have used Stuff 2 Scrap chippies Scalloped Border by Leeann Pearce and Hearts #001. The papers are MME Lime Twist, bright and pretty but I think I am leaning more towards rustic colours at the moment maybe because its winter.........lol

The pic is of my DD when she was little and I have used the quote from Scrap the Girls -Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. ~Harold Hulbert

I couldn't imagine it any other way, I will always love my kids! We have also taught them to always be honest with us even when they know we might not approve of their choices or actions, I hope they will always have an open relatonship with us even when they get to the teenage years :)





Enough waffling from me, I am off to some training and its sooooooo HOT outside today! Thanks for popping by and for your lovely comments!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh What a Beautiful Layout Colleen.....
    I love the color combo & that you have covered the S2S chippie in paper ohh Soooo pretty!!!
    Enjoy your training.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Colleen!! Love that woodgrain paper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout...gorgeous colour combo & I love the flower cluster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a sweet layout. Great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty combination of colours on your page.
    Thanks for playing along at STG :).

    ReplyDelete