Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lime Tart Gallery

The Lime Tart Gallery has been up for a couple of days already and if you haven't been to have look then you missing out......lol!! It is filled with gorgeous inspiration and beautiful projects.

I got to play with the A la Tarte, I love the colours and has so many gorgeous bits and pieces.....stunning!! It had a 6x6 MME Lost & Found Union Square pad but I still did two layouts, so I will share these with you first and then my cards. Oh it also had the most gorgeous background stamp, the finish is like fabric - beautiful!!

This a photo from our last family photo shoot in 2008 just before our big move, I can't believe how time has flown.



I LOVE the buttons!!!!!



And some close ups....





A pic of my gorgeous girl from the same family photo shoot.





Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pages Colleen.. love the colours and the vintage feel to them and that stamped background is fantastic!! Take care :))

    ReplyDelete