Monday, October 25, 2010

Good weekend..........

Its been a good weekend, some lovely quiet time with the family, the house is clean, washing is all up to date and there wasn't much running around!!! Plus on the scrappy side of life - remember my Bo Bunny LO 'Fridays...' using their Olivia range (posted previously)- it won....YAY!!!!

And I have had my very first LO featured on Prima's blog for their September BAP:)



They got my name mixed up with my DH, its happened before but its ok I am still happy....LOL

Thank you for letting me share my excitement with you all, I hope you had a fabulous weekend and thanks for popping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the win and having your work on the Prima blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win & LO being featured Colleen... very exciting for you!! Love the LO absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO!!! Congrats to both Colleen. Your layouts are lovely. B-)

    ReplyDelete