Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Something a little different.....

When I saw this sketch from Crate Paper, I thought 'nope, not for me' BUT what good is a challenge if its not a challenge?



So I decided to play with my new Restoration goodies - I love this range!!!! And this is what I came up with, sewed each little square twice so I have a new found respect for quilters out there!



I so enjoyed this sketch and was really happy with my end result. The pic is of DH and I, in December last year all dressed up and ready to go to a christmas party and DD took the pic. I tried to load a close up, so you can see my stitching, inking, distressing and some crackle accents but blogger is being difficult and won't let me?

Thank you for popping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous LO Colleen!! Loving those stitched squares! :)

    ReplyDelete