Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Olivia.....

While I was scrapping with Bo Bunny's Olivia, I scrapped a layout for their current Friday challenge - 'Your favourite day of the week'. I chose Friday (obviously.....LOL) because it is the start of the weekend and that means no morning rushes, no 'running around', time to unwind and take it a bit easy and spend some fun time with the family!!!!




I was also going to share some pics with you tonight because I have been busy with a photography course and we had a bit of a photo shoot tonight and I have some awsome shots!!!! But my batteries died on me so they are busy charging so you will have to wait a bit!!

*edit* I have taken another pic today and had a play with my camera settings to get a better pic (with my new photography skills.....LOL) and at least it isn't so grey!! Still need to learn lots on my new camera!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful alyout Col :):):)...I especially love the misting with the floral masking, and the cluster of flowers are really pretty. Can't wait to see some of your new pics. I'd love to know how to use my camera properly :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for playing along and sharing your beautiful layout with us over at bo bunny col! beautiful photo too!!!!

    ReplyDelete