Monday, October 4, 2010

'Treat.........'

I have already done the first challenge for 'Scrap the Boys'and its only the 4th, surprised myself here too............LOL



This boy of mine has a very sweet tooth and loves all the 'naughty' foods, good thing he has such a good metabolism! If he is left, he will eat a whole packet of biscuits to himself!!! (In case you can't read the journaling, thats what is basically says) Isn't that chippie cupcake so cute? I won this from 2Crafty and finally got around to using it.

I have more to share but I will be back, I have to dash into town .....grrrr and its so hot today!!!!

Thanks for popping by :)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous layout Col....as a fellow sweet tooth..I say 'Good on him"...eat it while you can :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Colleen... love the mix of pp's!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page. I am loving the strawberry accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really good looking page - so freah and attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this lo, Colleen! Your doodling is awesome and it's cool what you did with the string.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cool LO Colleen..I really like the use of that cupcake chippy :)

    ReplyDelete