Friday, March 29, 2013

Lime Tart - Love

Back again with another layout using Lime Tart's gorgeous Half Tart.


This photo was from a family photo shoot back in 2008, how time flies!


I made heaps of roses from one of the sheets of patterned paper, I wanted to keep the colours of my layout pretty neutral and subtle.


I layered my photo on a doily, love the delicate touch the doily brings to this layout.


I had a bit of fun with this one, I played with some textured paste and a Prima stencil and finished off my background with some Distress Ink once it had dried.


Randomly added some white mini roses amongst the beige/cream roses and added a simple tag with the word 'love', I think that's all I needed to sum up this photo. My family is love and mean the world to me!


I don't think my photo's really capture this layout, it is so delicate and pretty and I love how it turned out. But somehow I think I just took pretty poor photo's, oh well I probably need to brush up on my photography skills............LOL!


Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments, I hope you have an awesome long weekend.

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely.How did you make all the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige Kaart Colleen
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Colleen,
    what a great layout, love the colors. Everything works together, so beautiful. Have a fab weekend with your familiy.
    big hugs Clarissa

    ReplyDelete