Saturday, March 23, 2013

WOJ - Gift Card


I am sure some of you get a little stuck when it comes to choosing gifts for birthday parties or you simply run out of time and can't make it to the shops? Well this happens to me, so when this happens I have a little back up plan :)

I like to make these personalised gift cards that I can pop some money in or even a gift card. They are so easy to make and make a lovely gift to!


f you would like to know how to make this gift card I have a step by step at Whiff of Joy's World of Idea's blog so have a look here.


Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

3 comments:

  1. Prachtige kaart Colleen erg mooi gemaakt.
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the cutest hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfull vard creation, really perfect!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete