Saturday, March 30, 2013

WOJ March Theme - Doorhanger

This month's WOJ theme is 'Doorhangers' and the DT have created some gorgeous door hangers, you can see them here.

I have used this cutie 'Picking Toadstools' and created a door hanger for my daughter's bedroom, she loved it!


I have used some older papers from my stash (love that feeling), WOJ 'Cute Hearts' die,  WOJ 'Button Twine', WOJ Satin Ribbon 'Light Pink', WOJ Charms 'All For the Girls', flowers are Wild Orchid, lace and pearls are from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments, I hope you are having an awesome Easter.

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Perfect spring project. I love it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een schitterende deurhanger
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very fantastic door child, looks very wonderfull!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very sweet, love it, have a lovely Easter, big hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Very sweet and girlie, that lace trim is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It feels so nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. Really thankful to you for starting this. Flyer Distribution

    ReplyDelete