Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Sketchy Challenges #42

Time for another sketch, this gorgeous sketch is by the lovely Kathrin and you can find it here.

I have made a card for a friend, this sweety is Jamie by Saturated Canary, doesn't she look fit and healthy!


I pulled out some of my old favourites from my stash 'The Girls Paperie', WOJ Button Twine, Martha Stewart doily, Flourish with a Bling pearls, Wild Orchid flowers and the little bicycle charm amd lace is from my stash too.


I just received this new lacy frame die and I love it, it comes with two swirls as well, you can find it at Lime Tart, it gives a perfect finish to my card.


I hope you get some time to join us and thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Great card Colleen, super image for my fitness friends too!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. prachtige kaart colleen
    groetjes janie

    ReplyDelete