Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lime Tart - Beautiful

I am so behind in blogging, well basically everything at the moment! So I am quickly popping on to share some photo's of my creations with Lime Tarts Half Tart, another gorgeous kit!


Loved the gorgeous combination of colours! For the background I used one of my new stencils by Prima and Distress Ink Tattered Rose.


The doily's are included in the kit and they always add a beautiful finish to your projects, I used it as the base to my little cluster and title.


A close up of the seal and some hand made roses.


I made a tag to add some personal journaling, this photo is from her 11th birthday last year.
 

Another close up, I fussy cut some circles from the patterned paper and layered them randomly around my layout.


Thank you for stopping by, I will be back with some more using the gorgeous Half Tart.

1 comment: