Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Sketchy Challenges #43

We have another gorgeous sketch for you and this fortnight its by the lovely Jane, you can find her sketch here.

I created a card for a boy this time and I must admit I do find this somewhat challenging, I want add more but there is not much available for boys. But I inked up WOJ 'Mechanic Henry' and had some fun colouring him in.


The cute little WOJ car charm and WOJ 'You Are My Hero' sentiments made it a little easier to create this boy card! Papers are MME, I finished it off with some washi tape, twine and a button.


Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments, hope you can join us.

3 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie kaart Colleen, prachtige stempel en erg mooi ingekleurd.
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very lovely, love this Henry, have a lovely weekend, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image and your design is great! Really cool card.

    ReplyDelete